l'afternoon

jeremy took the camera to barcelona so everyone is in for a real treat!

pictograms!today is the day i took my wedding dress in for alterations which is very exciting because when i get it back it will look just how it's going to on october the tenth!

it was a nice experience and the alteration lady was helpful and friendly and didn't poke me once with her pins even though there was a few close calls. she carried the pins around in her mouth which made me nervous but she is a grown woman who is capable of making her own decisions with regards to personal safety.

after i climbed out of my dress and negotiated a pick up date i stopped at second cup to get one of those yogurt smoothies i've been seeing around town and they're pretty good! cold drinks make me cough and my hands get all clammy from holding the cup but other than those concerns i highly recommend you get one it was very summery seeming.

i realize now my pictogram hair is not consistent but that's the beauty of art! sometimes your hair looks like cher's and other times like brendan fraser's in encino man.

1 comment:

Raymi Lauren said...

i love pictograms! and yes cold beverges make me cough too!