jeremy's in vancouver


and i got up at 11:30. so i guess now we know who gets who up in the morning don't we?! don't we!?!

yeah that's not likely.

there was a storm that kept me semi awake the hours between when i was up early walking jeremy to the bus stop and now. i sleep best when i can still somewhat hear the world.

my favourite way to take a nap is on the couch with 'you've got mail' in the background. it makes me feel i'm not missing anything that i can rest and still make sure that joe fox and kathleen kelly make it through their differences. though i wish every time that kathleen kelly didn't lose that adorable book store.

so what will i do with my time alone you ask? for starters there's a pot of coffee perking and the cd steph made me is playing just nicely. like the little band she was in that would call me on my lunch hour.

then maybe i'll flip over the laundry and finish up these invitations.

it's ridiculous to miss someone having only seen them three hours ago but i do. not in an 'oh gosh i'm going to cry' kinda way but more in a 'my heart feels pulled cause part of it is elsewhere'.

he really is my other half.

and of course there's a bit of wishing i was smelling in that ocean too.

SMELL IT UP SWEETIE! and save some as a souvenir.

1 comment:

steph said...

band is in rehearsals for your wedding day