it's okay to bring your wedding dress home from lucy's place in this, right?

don't worry i took it right out after. and then put it back in when i forgot to take a picture.

it seems sorta fitting that something fancy of mine be introduced to how i really like to roll, (with all my belongings shoved into a dry sac).

soon it has to go for final alterations and because lucy is going to vancouver for ten days i thought it should live with me now so i can make the appointment for sometime soon.

it smells like lucy's place which means nice and perfumed and now it's in the closet asking me to try it on.

OH ALRIGHT. but just this once and don't ask me again.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

With Jeremy away, I'm surprised you aren't wearing all the time!

steph said...

omg funnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

steph said...

also, that top looks GOOD